Sunday, April 3, 2011

A TOUGH PHASE OF MY LIFE

Posted by Unknown at 5:30 AM
I always felt this happening around me,
no one ever listened to my plea.
I kept crying, saying it was not my mistake,
They didn't listen and kept my dignity at stake.
My friend whom i trusted, turned out to be a backstabber,
I kept fighting alone, situation whatsoever.
I lost it, gave up to the circumstances,
They kept proving me wrong, providing the evidences.
I asked to god, why is it happening to me,
the true faces of people, he wanted me to see.
Writing was my passion, it was insulted,
I felt as if i was being humiliated.
I used to dance, because it was what i loved,
in the hands of politics, it was murdered.
I spent sleepless nights,thinking what was my fault,
all my happiness why suddenly came to a halt.
I promise myself, i will stand up again,
its my life, my passion, my love, not a child's game.

2 comments:

Unknown on April 4, 2011 at 7:23 AM said...

brilliant...loved it and would like to put emphasis on my liking for it again,...good job girl...

Unknown on April 5, 2011 at 6:02 AM said...

thanks supratim!! dis is wat life had in pocket for me....

Post a Comment

 

Anjalee Saxena Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos