Thursday, July 14, 2011

HAPPY AND SAD

Posted by Unknown at 1:15 PM


First year of my college life has ended;
The dreams that I saw of college have transcended.
Had experiences so astounding in this one year;
When I remember them I’m left with a smile and a tear.
First day started with moments of apprehension;
Followed by bunks so many, we were close to detention.
Misunderstandings were on the heights all dis year;
Some called me fake; some called me selfish, it was all I could hear.
I was broken and I was shattered many a times;
In my mind, of gloom and despair, there were chimes.
The politics I withstood was so new to me;
Back to home was where I wanted to flee.
But it was not all bad which I encountered;
God had planned some respectable memories, I wondered.
P2 was the identity we 63 students were allocated;
The time in class, moments that could never get faded.
I made friends; fought with them, got back some and some went away;
But never intended to hurt anybody, this is all I could say.
My acts broke trust of some and some broke my trust;

I’m happy that I have true friends left, which was must.
The hostel life was full of ups and down;
How could I not recognize people, I frown.
The people whom I thought were friends turned out to be traitors;
And those, whom I was not close to, became my greatest supporters.
I met Latika, Devika and Garima, I feel so blessed;
I love u guys, without you my life would have been so wretched.
U stood by me, whenever I was sad;
I’m so glad to be a part of GLAD.
All in all, this was a year pleasant to reminisce;
I will recollect it always with eternal joy and bliss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Anjalee Saxena Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos