Tuesday, July 5, 2011

MY CHAMP

Posted by Unknown at 12:24 PM
A character completely contradicting mine;
Friendship we share is perfectly divine.
The first day I saw you, you seemed so shy;
The day we parted, all I could do was to cry.
Dwelling with you was so joyful;
The times we shared together were absolutely wonderful.
The timetables we formulated to study till five;
That cranberry juice that kept us alive.
I remember every novel's abstract you recited;
And also when i bought smiley earrings, you were disgusted.
All the virtuous you inculcated in me;
You were the best roomie i could ever foresee.
You understand me better than i do;
My basket of secret- it's you.
Even though the promise of going to the same college could not be kept;
To our whole new worlds, then we swept.
We still are together, bonded strong;
Our relation isn't momentary, its lifelong.
I cherish every moment, together we spent;
Just want to say thanks for being my best friend.


2 comments:

Unknown on July 5, 2011 at 11:29 PM said...

Pretty .....(yeah , I know its weird to call a poem pretty , right ?)

Unknown on July 7, 2011 at 4:39 AM said...

no.... its not wierd... i was able to understand the feelings behind dis word...

Post a Comment

 

Anjalee Saxena Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos